Monday, September 28, 2009

ZendCon '09

See ZendCon '09 at its new home on bradley-holt.com.

Last year I had the privilege of attending ZendCon '08 and next month I'll be traveling again to Silicon Valley for ZendCon '09, "the larget event of the PHP community." At last year's conference I met a bunch of amazing people from the PHP community, saw several really good talks, and was one of the first to become a Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE) in Zend Framework (the exam was announced at the conference).

This year I'm looking forward to seeing people in person again that I met last year and meeting others who I've only talked with online. The session lineup is looking good and I'm also very interested in attending some of the unconference sessions again. If you're going to be there, let me know so we can connect.

No comments: