Thursday, January 28, 2010

Learn Zend Framework

See Learn Zend Framework at its new home on bradley-holt.com.

At tonight's (Thursday, January 28, 2010) Burlington, Vermont PHP Users Group meeting I'll be giving a Zend Framework Introduction presentation. I'll be covering how to use several features of Zend Framework and common patterns including:

I've created a demo blogging application called Postr that I'll be using as an example throughout the presentation. Thanks to Jason there is some CSS that makes the application much more usable. I will post the presentation to my SlideShare account after tonight's meeting.

The meeting is from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at Office Squared in Burlington, Vermont. If you're in the area and interested in attending then you can register for free on Eventbrite.

No comments: